Guest: Bronwen Dyke | Spokesperson for Golden Arrow Bus Services
Guest: Nadia Davids | Associate Professor of English at University of Cape Town
Guest: Peter Storey
1. Hayley Sutherland | Lecturer and chef at Capsicum Culinary School
2. JJ Maritz | Founder at Island Way Sorbet
Guest: Dirk Schroeder
Guest: Shelley Humphreys | Executive Director at Save Our Schools [SOS NPO]
Guest: James Smal | Founder and declutterer at Sorted Cape Town
Guest: Kyrstyn Oberholster | Landscape Architect at Grant Associates
1. Support the Greyton Art Walk
2. Bounce with bubbles at the Foam Run 2018
3. Join the 2018 Toy Run
4. Explore the Val de Vie festive market
5. Listen to the sounds of the Muizenberg Jazz festival
1. Paul van den Brink | Cape Town air Access Project Manager. at Wesgro
2. Lize du Plessis | Sales and Marketing manager at Perfect Destinations
Guest: Comedian Tumi Morake
Food anthropologist, Anna Trapido's celebration of food in Gauteng... where to find it, and on occasion, how to make it.
You don't have mess up your sleep cycle to hear the best bits from the show, subscribe to this podcast to get the best from all our hosts.
It is 20 years since the Truth and Reconciliation held its first hearing into the gross violation of human rights under apartheid. This podcast...